An international software company is growing quickly and adding a Senior Accountant to its San Diego team! Salary is extremely competitive with amazing benefits and awesome perks (weekly happy hour, fitness classes, casual dress, etc.)
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- month and quarter-end close
- financial statement preparation
- assist with external audits
- assist with new ERP implementation
- bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- public accounting experience preferred
- 2-4 years accounting experience preferred
- hands-on position with room for growth!
If you are interested, please click to apply or send your resume to email@example.com.
skills: Excel, General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.