Our prestigious client is looking for a Supplier Enablement & Master Data Lead to participate on the core Procure to Pay Project team.
The Role: As the Supplier Enablement & Master Data lead on the P2P Core Team, you will drive the strategy and execution for these two critical project workstreams. You will experience first-hand the various phases of a system implementation and gain experience with developing global processes and driving global system standardization.
This role is project based, with an expected duration of 12 months.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Participate in Requisition to Purchase Order Design Meetings
- Understand and articulate master data & supplier enablement requirements
- Catalog configuration o Commodity Structure o Requisitions & Purchase Orders
- Develop the Supplier Enablement strategy to communicate with and enable suppliers on Coupa to receive and process purchase orders.
- Coordinate with Supplier Enablement team in Mumbai and US procurement team members to execute the Supplier Enablement strategy.
- Partner with Invoicing Stabilization Team Lead to ensure supplier enablement strategies for both Req to PO and invoicing activities are aligned.
- Develop the Master Data plan which will facilitate preparation and validation of data for prototype, test and deployment phases.
- Coordinate with P2P Team members and US Procurement Team to execute master data strategy
- Assist in other project activities as needed
- 7-10 years of business experience.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Ability to identify and execute action items required to achieve project goals
- Some experience with procurement processes and/or project participation is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working independently and as part of a team
- Solid organizational, written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate excel skills (vlookups, if/then statements, pivot tables, other basic formulas)
skills: Excel, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.