job summary: Human Resources Analyst
The Human Resources Analyst will be responsible for administrative support to a department including but not limited to maintaining organization charts and manpower counts, writing and updating departmental SOPs.
location: Long Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data in order to prepare detailed reports and presentations.
- Develop and create data layout like tables, charts, graphs and process flow diagrams.
- Creates and maintains departmental organization charts and manpower counts.
- Tracks contractor data for departments.
- Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks.
- Locate and define new process business and information needs.
- Ability to acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain database.
- Assists in coordinating departmental charitable programs and holiday events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires an Associate's degree in a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using MS Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to collect and summarize data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Good written and oral communication skills and good presentation skills.
$30-$35 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.