job summary: Great temp-to-hire opportunity for an experienced Inventory Control Specialist in the New Bedford, MA area!
location: New Bedford, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Work independently to review daily cycle counts and research variances.
- Assist with Internal Audits
- Participate in inventory meetings and provide efficiency recommendations on Inventory Control
- Help with Inventory Control training for new staff members
- Manage various accounting projects
- 2+ years experience in inventory control and inventory management
- Experience with computer-based inventory management systems
- Attention to detail, good written and oral communication skills, and strong follow through
Call 401-824-0218 for immediate consideration!
- Experience with ISO and Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
skills: Inventory - Physical
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.