job summary: Staff Accountant
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the financial records of the organization in addition to the processing of Accounts Receivable.
location: Mission Viejo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Completes monthly journal entries for financial reporting.
- Verifies posts and balances accounts payable/receivable to QuickBooks.
- Completes health insurance spreadsheet and enters to general journal.
- Codes and deposits all cash receipts.
- Prepares bank deposits and transfers moneys between accounts to assure sufficient cash flow as necessary.
- Acts as a liaison between bank regarding line of credit and financing.
- Produces aging reports on all accounts receivable and prepares monthly statements for upper management.
- Maintains all corporate insurance policies and acts as a liaison with the insurance brokers.
- Prepares month end financial statements, bank reconciliations and oversees payroll reconciliation.
- Updates Supported Employment and ADP customer billings.
- Handles and files year end W2's, and completes 1099's and files with state and federal agencies in a timely manner.
- Completes annual closing of books and preparation of information needed for annual audit.
- Compiles monthly billings for all programs and follows through appropriately.
- Compiles all budget information and enters into QuickBooks on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years' experience in payroll, accounting, fiscal record keeping, or previous related experience
- QuickBooks experience is required.
- Basic MS Windows (Word, Excel, ADP).
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Detail oriented.
$22-$25 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Quickbooks, Financial Reporting, Month-End Close, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.