job summary: Payroll Specialist
Raleigh based company is looking for a Payroll Specialist for to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Position will pay up to $20/hr depending on experience.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Must have ran multiple payroll's independently
- ADP Workforce Now
- Perform payroll process on a semi-monthly basis for all employees and bi-weekly payment process for contractors.
- Respond to all payroll inquiries as necessary.
- Performs a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities (tax, direct deposit, 401k), including computing wage and overtime payment calculating and recording payroll deductions new hires and terminations
- Communication with tax agencies in order to properly register and maintain client within the appropriate municipality.
- Researches and resolves time card/pay issues for recalculation.
- Receives and resolves time off issues/questions/policy assignments.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manages garnishments, tax levy, and child support orders.
- Assists with monthly reporting to governing agencies.
- Assists with multiple annual audit
- 5 years' experience if possess Bachelor's Degree
- 9 years' experience if no Bachelor's Degree
qualifications: Please apply below or send resumes to email@example.com
skills: Payroll - 1 - 50
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.