Company in the West Palm Beach area is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their growing team. Excellent benefits, 401k match and outstanding PTO package.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Job Duties
- Manage the monthly financial reporting close process and record journal entries to account for property level business activities, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Assist with quarterly investor reporting, preparation of capital statements and distributions.
- Assist with compilation and preparation of supporting schedules for interim/annual tax returns.
- Prepare and coordinate operating, capital improvement, and construction budgets liaising with Asset Management and Development teams.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to sub-ledgers/supporting schedules and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist with due diligence requests in connection with acquisitions, financing and refinancing.
- Prepare quarterly and annual debt compliance packages and other corporate schedules.
- Liaise between the Accounting and Asset Management teams to provide financial analyses including operating results and construction data as part of monthly financial reporting package.
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for executives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Work knowledge of ERP system ( SAP Mandatory)
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience including monthly financial reporting close process.
- Proficient in US GAAP accrual basis of accounting
- Proficient in business related software including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
skills: SAP, Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.