Do you have one to three years in the Accounting field??
We are actively seeking an Indirect Tax Analyst for an opening in a positive and fast paced work environment.
This team member will work with the Indirect Tax Team in preparation of State and Local sales & use taxes. The Indirect Tax Analyst will be responsible for filing tax returns, remittance of tax payments, and meeting statutory deadlines.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $17.00 - 17.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepares sales and use tax returns timely and accurately, including but not limited to reconciliation of monthly tax accruals.
- Initiates payments for state & local taxing jurisdictions via appropriate payment method, generally check, wire, or ACH.
- Capable of providing department support by assisting the Indirect Tax Manager/Supervisor with sales & use tax audit information gathering.
- Assists the Indirect Tax team with sales & use tax special projects as needed.
- Provides exemplary customer service to all customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years accounting experience. Sales and Use tax preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, and communication skills.
If interested, please APPLY NOW or email resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Sales & Use Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.