Randstad is looking to hire a financial analyst for a company in the Dallas area.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives
- Provide financial modeling and analysis support for portfolio acquisitions, new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline required (Master's degree preferred)
- 3 - 5 years Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)/financial reporting experience required
- Direct experience in Real Estate or the Financial Services industry strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills including financial modeling, pivot tables, etc.
- Essbase or similar database experience.
- Experience with Cost Benefit Analysis for large scale projects, including benefit measurement (e.g. IRR, ROI, etc.)
Please click to apply for consideration.
skills: Budgeting, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.