job summary: Now hiring a Bookkeeper with Payroll experience.
Work for a small company with a family feel environment. No day will be the same as you wear multiple hats in this role. Your primary responsibility will be managing payroll for 50+ employees. In addition to payroll, you will also share responsibilities in AP, AR, billing, financial Statements, managing cash flow, and assist with the banking. This is a Direct Hire position and will move quick!
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for performing the Accounting cycle by managing transactions between the different journals, accounting, and general ledger
- Maintain historical documents and records by filing and organizing documents
- Prepare fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Perform month-end and quarterly closings
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Maintain Payroll by collecting, calculating, and enter data
- Responsible for calculating payroll taxes and other deductions
- Prepare reports on employee earnings, taxes, deductions, and non-taxable wages
- 2 or 4 year degree in Accounting
- Knowledgeable of basic payroll concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience processing payroll for union and non-union employees
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Accurate and precise
- Quick Books experience preferred
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Darcy Edson at (612)313-7983. When we know of your interest, a recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face- we will move quickly! Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps over 1000 professionals take off in their career each year.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.