job summary: Payroll Clerk
Dynamic, laid-back Company near the beach
has a temporary, possible temp to hire, opening for a Payroll Clerk with experience in a payroll and/or accounting environment. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity and our client has a high sense of urgency to hire as soon as possible.
location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 16 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: A typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
· Assist in the processing of weekly payroll, in-house, using payroll software.
· Work with line managers and HR for approvals, transfers, pay changes, and/or other information needed to process payroll.
· Process new employee set-up in payroll system, including Federal and State tax set-up and exemptions, as well as garnishments and other deductions
· Compile, prepare, and maintain payroll reports, including 401k reporting.
· Assist in the preparation of weekly payroll journal entries.
· Handle confidential information.
· Misc. other payroll related duties and/or projects as needed
- 1+ years' experience in payroll and/or accounting systems
- Strong mathematical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Paychex, ADP, UltiPro is desired, but not a must
- Intermediate Excel skills and strong/accurate data entry skills
- Positive attitude along with creative problem-solving abilities, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
Send your resume immediately to Shawn Ziemba: firstname.lastname@example.org
. EEO M/F/V/D
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.