West Palm Beach company is seeking an Accountant with strong Accounts Receivable skills to add to their growing team.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Maintain general ledger over the order-to-cash processes;
- Ensure process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Prepare daily journal entries and financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data and responsible for daily reports on cash collections and liaise with Sales Department;
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all cash and checks collected are accounted for and properly posted;
- Support Group customer collection process;
- Support month/quarter/year-end processes;
- Assist with periodic audits and act as a liaison for Internal and External Auditors to ensure successful completion of all financial audits;
- Perform month-end accounting transaction in SAP;
- Support Finance Director for financial reporting package and preparation of financial statements.
qualifications: MAIN POSITION REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.