The Cash Manager is responsible for managing treasury activities and cash management within the Finance organization, including accountability for managing corporate liquidity and investments.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment;
- Ensure daily cash management;
- Play key role in managing banking and investor relationships
- Responsible for corporate liquidity and risk management;
- Liaise closely with CFO, Controller and Enterprise Risk Management to develop comprehensive process for identification and mitigation of critical treasury and financial risks
- Support month/quarter/year-end closing processes
- Define and maintain procedures and policies to ensure treasury reporting is in compliance with US GAAP.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience in treasury services
- Work knowledge of US GAAP Accounting principles
- Good knowledge of Cash Management tools, ERP systems
skills: Cash Forecasting, Cash Position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.