job summary: Chargeback Analyst
The Chargeback Analyst will be responsible for loading, reviewing and processing chargeback and sales tracing submissions from various distributors.
location: San Clemente, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare files in Excel to be loaded in the system.
- Modifying headers, modifying data cell formats and save as a different file type.
- Research and validate if a customer is currently in the system or if they will need to be created.
- Research chargeback errors and understand the root cause of the issue and facilitate the appropriate next steps.
- Submit chargeback claims to be cleared in the system.
- Email distributor variance reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years' experience.
- Advanced in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal direction.
$20-$25 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.