We are searching a qualified Senior Accountant for a temp to hire opportunity in Newport Beach!
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the complete management, posting and accuracy of the accounts, trial balance, general ledger, financial statements, intercompany, account reconciliation, and monthly close process and responsibilities for our client in Huntington Beach.
location: Huntington Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Prepares, supports and records general ledger journal entries.
- Prepares and reconciles intercompany transactions and accounts.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly account and close reconciliations
- Provides consistent, complete and accurate financial statements on time.
- Meets month, quarter and year end close deadlines and support analysis.
- Manufacturing experience, a plus
- Cost accounting experience, a plus
- CPA license, a plus
Apply for this immediate opportunity today!
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.