Publicly traded company in South San Francisco is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their accounting team for a 2 month contract. Staff Accountant will be reporting to the Accounting Supervisor. Staff Accountant will be responsible for performing complex reconciliations.
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform complex cash reconciliations
- Research large excel files and large scale reconciliations
- Must be able to research through thousands of transactions and reconcile for month end close
- Must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented
- Must be able to handle large reconciliations
Click to apply.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.