A fast-paced SAAS company looking for a Senior Accountant to join their fast paced team. The company is looking for a Senior Accountant to oversee General Ledger, month end, and Ad Hoc Projects.
Senior Accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Provide input into department's goal setting process
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Liaise with our CFO to improve financial procedures
- Netsuite a Huge Plus
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, or relevant experience
Apply directly through this post for consideration.
skills: General Ledger, GAAP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.