Seeking a Staff Accountant with a minimum of 3 Years experience. Must be detail-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Expertise with Microsoft Office applications is a must Excel, Word and Power Point. Must have the ability to work well in a small office environment, multi-task, and display good work ethics.
For immediate consideration please apply to this ad.
location: Campbell, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Advanced skills with QuickBooks Software (QB Pro Plus 2013 highly desired)
Employee Payroll & Taxes
- Daily Management of Weekly Timesheets
- Manage all incoming & outgoing emails with tact & professionalism
- Ability to create & manage various reports (expenses, weekly hours, purchase orders, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to prioritize & juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate well with outside Vendors, Clients, & Contractors
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain hard copy & electronic filing system
- Perform general administrative duties such as phones, filing, faxing, processing mail, etc.
- Staffing Agency experience is highly desired, but not required
skills: Excel, Quickbooks Pro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.