Our client is a major retail restaurant chain on the west coast and is looking for a temp Accounting Manager to help them get through their busy season!
The Accounting Manager will report to the Controller and CFO so it will give you great exposure for future roles.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Essential Accounting Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee monthly closing process and financial statement preparation
- Monitor compliance with company accounting, risk, and operational policies and procedures, the use of internal controls and security procedures to ensure deviations are brought to the attention of the General Manager and appropriate regional management
- Responsible for training, development and supervision of all Restaurant Office Managers
- Compeat Inventory
- Sage Intelligence * Update Company Accounting Policies and Procedures Manual as necessary
The idea Accounting Manager for this role will have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong PC Skills including but not limited to MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, Outlook, Compeat and Sage 500
- CTUIT and UltiPro experience a plus
- Outstanding accounting and financial skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience
Apply now to be considered! This role will be interviewing as early as next week.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations, Bank Deposits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.