Packaging company in Hayward, CA is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their Accounting team. Staff Accountant will be responsible for month end close, preparing tax returns, assisting with fixed assets and preparing financial statements. Staff Accountant will report to Controller.
location: Hayward, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare month-end closing journal entries, including resolving discrepancies
- Perform accounting activities: records and maintains accounts receivable, cash receipts, billing, fixed assets
- Prepare financial information, including but not limited to monthly financial statements and reporting, cash management, journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Conduct account variation analysis and resolve discrepancies
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Sage Accounting Software preferred not required
Click to apply.
skills: General Ledger, Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.