job summary: Loan Document Specialist
6 Month Contract Position Available
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Boarding of real estate loans and performing miscellaneous post boarding servicing actions
- Contacts title company to open title search to determine status of specified property
- Prepares request to order demands for payoff of loans, to individuals and other financial institutions
- Orders Tax Service Contracts and extensions of same for all boarded loans, as applicable
- Prepares monthly reports, as necessary and as requested, from information provided by loan documenters on a monthly basis
- Inputs, updates, and enters exceptions to the loan tracking system and provides notary service
Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience(e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years with real estate loan documentation in a commercial bank or other financial institution required.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles required
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.