Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Financial Analyst for a position in the fast growing market of New Albany, OH!
The Financial Analyst compiles and analyzes financial information. This role will develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform vendor compliance reviews of Client vendors for contract labor and services agreements; reviews consist of evaluating a vendor's internal controls for:
1) time reporting; 2) charging costs to the appropriate AEP project; 3) billings are in compliance with contract terms and conditions; and 4) process for identification of unvouchered liabilities.
- Ability to interpret and understand complex contractual language and billing terms and conditions to apply to vendor's invoices; must be able to challenge vendors in contractual compliance and interpretation vs. billable items.
- Apply Client Accounting Policies & Guidelines related to expense vs. capitalization for labor, services, and material.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Jessica Beal Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Analysis, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.