Randstad Professionals Richmond team specializes in Accounting and Finance, full-time, direct hire, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps over 1000 professionals start and grow their career each year.
We have an immediate opportunity for a very unique Accounting Analyst with an exciting high-growth company!
This position will have exposure to all levels and functions within the Accounting & Finance departments of the organization.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Build forecast and cash flow models
- Assist with month-end consolidations and reporting
- Revenue Recognition
- Journal entries & bank reconciliations
- Data consolidations and analysis
- Monthly & quarterly accounting system integration
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- MBA (preferred)
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Ad-hoc analysis; building models and reports
- Ability to multi-task & work independently
- Experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Reporting, Analysis, Month-End Close, Cash Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.