Randstad Professionals is actively searching for a Staff Accountant for a rapidly growing Home Health Care Provider. The Staff Accountant supports the general accounting function by maintaining and reconciling assigned general ledger accounts in accordance with GAAP and performing other accounting operations. Staff accountants with medical billing/medicaid processing experience is STRONGLY PREFERRED. This staff accountant will be expected to be the right hand to the Director of Accounting and will be an exciting opportunity with strong growth potential within the company's accounting department.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Minimum 5 years Accrual Accounting
- Assists and/or independently completes full cycle accounting functions as assigned such as cash, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accounts payable, accrued expenses, and payroll.
- Strong AP and AR accounting experience
- Payroll processing experience is preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Quickbooks
- ADP systems experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls.
- Intermediate Excel skills (proficient with Lookups, Pivot Tables, IF/THEN statements, and other moderately complex functions)
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a history of recognizing priorities and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Highly motivated; a "go-getter" who takes initiative to solve problems efficiently and follow through with assigned tasks.
- We want a self starter who's excited to join a close knit team and be the right hand to help lead and shape an accounting department for a growing company.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, AP, Quickbooks Pro, Revenue Accounting, Excel Pivot Tables, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.