Global manufacturing company seeks a skilled Staff Accountant to join their team as they transition to their new offices in Westchester County.
The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Corporate Controller and work as part of a lean accounting department to manage the day to day accounting. The Staff Accountant will support the sale team as the lead person to calculate and process monthly commissions.
location: Valhalla, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare financial statements.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, and supporting schedules.
- Assist in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations, and work to resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist with preparation of Annual budget.
- Calculate commission payments
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3 + years experience doing the Accounting for Commissions
- Outstanding excel skills - including Macros, Micros, V-look ups and Pivot Tables.
Company offers competitive benefits and bonus plan
Apply today for immediate consideration.
skills: Excel Macros
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.