A well established client in the Technology space is in search for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team and help to drive efficiency within the FP&A team and help to streamline and automate internal processes.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Help to ensure the accuracy and sustainability of financial reporting and it's systems.
- Manage and streamline the data solutions process that deliver Key Performance Indicators
- Interact with FP&A, accounting and many other departments to ensure timely accurate disclosure and Special Projects
- Possess an Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Recent experience with Tableau and Power BI
- Possess the ability to decipher large quantities of data and deliver KPIs to management.
- Have a proven track record in high growth SaaS environment
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Have an advanced knowledge of Hyperion, SAP and MS Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables and macros)
For immediate and confidential consideration for this role, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at email@example.com
skills: Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.