Sr. Financial Analyst
job summary: Sr. Financial Analyst Company Overview:
A global design and manufacturing leader of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for 35 years. This history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 192 patents and a growing portfolio of award winning brands.
This company's products incorporate patented CF™ lift and pivot motion technology to achieve less effort and more motion for a healthier and more interactive user experience when viewing any digital display. Whether to enhance computing wellness or entertainment excitement improve workplace productivity or create business process efficiencies, this company's products are positioning your digital world.
Headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with global sales presence in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Position Summary:
The Senior Financial Analyst is a key member of the monthly close process as well as the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
This role is responsible for the preparation and distribution of periodic financial reports, key performance indicators (KPI) and business unit scorecards.
The role is also responsible for testing and validating impact of ERP changes on financial reporting.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the integrity of financial information represented in various financial reporting systems used by the company.
- Accurately and efficiently update monthly reporting including monthly financial results, KPI reports, various scorecard reports and other files as required.
- Become the local finance expert on our business intelligence reporting tools. You will work with business unit leaders to understand novel reporting requirements and create intuitive and user-friendly reports and analyses that are validated against core financial data.
- Understand financial impact to proposed business process changes and ensure adequate testing and validation prior to system changes being updated to production environment.
- Provide quarterly maintenance and updates to financial forecast templates and associated forward-looking financial information.
- Daily and weekly Business Intelligence data evaluation and reporting.
- Ad hoc and standard financial analysis to support company's different business unit needs.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Supports "Lean Business Enterprise" initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
qualifications: Position Requirements (Knowledge and Experience):
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume directly to: email@example.com
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
- Extensive experience in management of financial reporting and business intelligence systems.
- Proven experience validating data among several reporting systems (i.e. Sales Cube vs. Finance Cube vs. Trial Balance) to ensure consistency and accuracy of the data.
- Comfortable working with both business leaders and IT personnel to understand required system updates and seeing the system changes through with minimal disruption to the financial systems.
- Must have ability to aggregate and harmonize information from disparate systems into easy-to-use tables of information via excel.
- Oracle or similar ERP experience preferred, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and controls.
- Self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented professional.
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.