One of our clients in downtown Norfolk is looking to add a Human Resources Generalist to their team! This is a great opportunity to grow your HR skills and work for a great organization. The ideal candidate will have experience with recruiting, employee relations, performance management, and benefits.
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Policy and procedures implementation to develop department goals, objectives, and systems
- Performance evaluation
- Performs benefits administration
- Responsible for recruitment efforts and new hire orientation
- Employee relations
- Participates in staff meetings and maintains company organization charts
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Maintains HRIS
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of HR experience or a master's degree in human resource management and two years' experience in the HR field
- Previous HRIS experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain working relationship with people at all levels of the organization
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please email Alyssa Crnkovich directly at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.