Randstad Professionals Richmond team specializes in Accounting and Finance, full-time, direct hire, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps over 1000 professionals start and grow their career each year.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor that will assist/conduct internal IT Audit testing & controls.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5,8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist in Planning, Developing & Executing Audit Programs to identify and evaluate Risks, Key Controls, SOX testing and Implementation plans in order to improve business processes and internal controls.
- Execute audit steps including preparing work papers, schedules, and summaries documenting audit evidence, audit findings, and conclusions.
- Supervise and review the work performed by the assigned internal auditors.
- Assist in the preparing the scope of audits; while drafting questionnaires & spreadsheets to analyze business processes.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and make recommendations on corporate risks.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or/or Information Systems
- Minimum of 2 years of IT Audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Compensation: $70k - $90k + bonus
skills: Certified Internal Auditor, Sarbanes-Oxley, SOX, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.