A growing technology company in San Diego is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. This is an extremely exciting and rare opportunity, especially for San Diego. The Senior Financial Analyst will sit with the CEO and CFO and present to board members and investors. The ideal candidate will come from a banking and operations background and be able to work independently, with some guidance from the CFO.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- financial reporting to investors and board members
- variance analysis
- analyze large data sets
- building financial models
- ad hoc strategy analysis
- work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 5+ years of analysis, reporting, modeling experience
- banking experience preferred
- expert Microsoft Excel and programming language skills
- experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- fin-tech industry experience preferred
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal
If you are interested, please apply directly or send your resume to email@example.com
skills: SQL, Excel, Financial Analysis, Variance Analysis, Analysis, Finance Model, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.