We are searching for a driven Staff Accountant with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our high performing team. On top of excellent benefits and employee perks, we have a world class company facility and offer significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to engage within a group with high internal visibility and externally with innovative partners.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assisting with preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports, month end/year end closing, monthly preparation of sales and use tax filings.
- Maintaining supporting documentation and classification of expenses.
- Management of vendor files.
- Preparation of the year-end Form 1099, posting journal entries, & monthly reconciliations.
- Reviewing and entering bills with a focus on accuracy.
- Processing timely payments while managing cash flow.
- AP/AR processes and other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- A team-forward attitude with the ability to multi task and contribute to the long-term goals of the company.
To express interest in applying for this position, please provide current resume and reference information to Nigel Butler; email@example.com
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Journal Entries, Accruals, Analysis, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, 1099s, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer, Establish Payment Terms, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Imaging Processing, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.