CPA's.............A local St. Louis boutique CPA firm is looking to add you to their team!!!!!
♦ PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE ♦ GAAP ♦ TAX ♦ AUDIT ♦ ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL RECORDS
If you enjoy being personable, building relationships and being a true business advisor to your client base.....this position offers you the opportunity to help small and mid-sized entities to become better equipped to grow their business and become more profitable. Are you ready to work with and engage your entrepreneurial skills to build your client base and provide long-term relationships with your clients?
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- CPA required
- Previous experience in public accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please contact me if you are ready to maneuver into new opportunities to develop your career! email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.