Rapidly growing company seeking a motivated individual to handle daily accounting functions, and to support various department within the company.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare monthly closeout.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and supporting financial information.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Record and maintain fixed asset purchases and depreciation schedule.
- Make monthly notes payable payments and maintain amortizations schedules.
- Employee expense report processing.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Manage the accounting for inventory, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Back-up resource for weekly payroll processing.
- Manage cash transfers from the operating account to the payroll account.
- Prepare Purchase Orders.
- Generate Sales Invoices.
- Handle Treasury Functions as needed.
- Must Have - Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business preferred
Job Type: Full-time
For immediate assistance please apply or email me directly at Connor.Scott@randstadusa.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping, Fixed Assets, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.