This position has fiduciary responsibility for management of all financial activities in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, cash flow, maximization of revenue/profit opportunities, development of pricing structures, implementing process and financial controls, monitoring, reporting, reconciliations, cost allocations, financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, and oversight of banking transactions. In addition, this position is responsible for in-force and new business client pricing models and analyzing/monitoring/overseeing and accountability for profit/loss performance. This position is an integral contributor to the company's short and long term financial and business strategy as a member of the management team.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Knowledge & Education
- Directs staff to ensure overall client satisfaction and appropriate level of service delivery.
- Develops and monitors goals for staff and provides ongoing feedback and coaching.
- Conducts performance reviews on an annual basis and administers salaries for the staff.
- Ensures staff meets all regulatory requirements and comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal policies, and procedures.
- Develops pricing models for in-force clients and new clients.
- Oversees financial reporting, revenue tracking/accruals/reserving, monitoring, reporting, reconciliations, budgeting and cost allocations.
- Designs and leads accounts payable, accounts receivable, and revenue recording process.
- Optimizes cash flow through management and tracking of accounts payable, client invoicing, account receivables, reconciliations, recoveries and refunds.
- Manages accounts payable including sales commission allocations.
- Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley processes and audits.
- Collaborates with Finance Division on financial audits, financial statements, financing, interest income, reconciliations, and inter-company charges.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Requires strong knowledge of accounting and GAAP.
- Requires superior knowledge of budget development, analysis, and maintenance.
- Requires strong knowledge of pricing, budgeting, risk models, insurance claims and cost allocations.
- Requires knowledge of property and casualty claims operations.
- Requires knowledge of development of pricing models. Must have advanced skills in the use of MS Excel.Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and Lotus Notes; Should be knowledgeable in the use of intranet and internet applications.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Prefer a Masters Degree in business and/or CPA designation.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of financial environment experience.
- Requires minimum of two (2) years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
For immediate assistance please apply or email me directly at Connor.scott@Randstadusa.com
skills: Finance Model, Finance Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Finance Supv/Mgmt
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.