We are looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst with with strong technical accounting skills to join a high performing team. On top of excellent benefits and employee perks, we have a competitive compensation package and offer significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to partner closely with global VPs of Research & Development for a large innovative division of a well known Fortune 500 global brand.
location: Taunton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Financial leadership, business partnering, and coordination of business plans and quarterly estimates.
- Build an annual budget aligned to platform strategies
- Perform monthly/quarterly budget versus actual and headcount reporting
- Variance analysis for Finance leadership and business partners; portfolio prioritization
- Key point of contact for shared services for sustaining engineering activities; ownership and accountability of Research and Development budgets.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably within Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related disciplines.
- MBA degree is preferred along with CPA and/or CMA certification.
- A minimum of three years of work experience in financial accounting and analysis is required.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills are required.
- Experience with SAP or TM1 is preferred
- Self starter with a track record of demonstrating leadership abilities with senior business leaders and finance colleagues.
To express interest and have your candidacy considered for this position, forward your resume and a message to Nigel Butler at email@example.com
skills: Budgeting, Financial Analysis, Variance Analysis, Business Analysis, Analysis, Financial Planning, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.