We are currently looking for a Banking Operations Specialist for a temp-to-hire opportunity. The Banking Operations Specialist will be supporting internal sales teams as well as external clients in regards to accounts and transactions.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17.00 - 17.50 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Maintain and manage transaction data
- Process wires and ACH requests
- Reconcile financial data relating to client accounts
- Provide 1st level support for banking or transaction inquiries
- Experience in the financial services, banking, lending, insurance, or similar industries
- Preference for candidates with FINRA licenses (Series 6, 7, and/or 66)
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates click to apply now or email your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Customer Service, Banking Operations, Specialized Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.