A company located in Central San Diego is seeking a Banking Operations Manager. The Banking Operations Manager will be overseeing a team of 10-15 Banking Operations Specialists responsible for supporting internal sales teams as well as external clients in regards to accounts and transactions.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Train and develop team members on current and new processes
- Redirect inquiries and handle escalations
- Manage client onboarding financial control, and securities accounts
- Responsible for maintaining team reporting and metrics
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role in a managerial setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- Series 99 license (or the ability to attain one within 90 days of employment)
Click to apply now or email your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Trading, Trade Settlement, Mutual Fund Accounting, Trade Processing, Banking Operations, Trust & Securities Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.