Our WA client is looking for a Recruiter. They're a successful organization offering, among other things,
- Strong, continuous growth--it's an exciting time to be on board as the organization is steadily & significantly expanding
- Benevolent mission--the company has a well-intentioned reason for existing
- Competitive pay & benefits
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The work will include
- Full-cycle recruiting: everything from sourcing to offer negotiations
- Proactive strategy and work with the hiring managers to pipeline effectively, think of new/best places to hunt for new talent, etc.
- Talent acquisition regarding a variety of roles: sales, operations, marketing, human resources, et al.
Preferred background includes
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, to include everything from sourcing to offer negotiations
- Experience with applicant tracking systems / ATS
- Recruiting experience in both corporate and agency environments
This client is very eager to hire, so please move quickly: apply today or suggest that a friend do so. It's quick and easy.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.