Responsible for daily oversight of the accounting and finance functions including; ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of financial information generated, month-end close, provider compensation, maintenance of internal controls and monitoring, developing and ensuring compliance with all appropriate policies and procedures as they relate to accounting and finance functions, budget preparation, projections and financial modeling/analysis. Other responsibilities may be assigned by the CFO and other members of the Senior Management team.
location: West Palm Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Prepare financial and statistical information
Generate and analyze various reports including:
- Month end financial reporting
- Financial projections
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Profitability of new and existing business
- Financial modeling
- Ensure compliance with internal controls over all financial functions.
- Work closely with corporate accounting management to coordinate the effective financial management of division financial results.
- Present recommendations for improvement and implement policies and techniques to improve productivity, efficiency and cost savings while optimizing the resources and staff available and delegating tasks/assignments as appropriate to accomplish such goals.
- Research technical accounting issues and develop appropriate accounting positions for areas of responsibility.
- Assist with internal and external audit functions
- CPA preferred
- Healthcare industry strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience with at least 3 years in public accounting as an auditor.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Financial Reporting, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.