Are you a Senior Accountant who thrives in a fast paced, energetic, entrepreneurial setting? We are looking for a pro-active accounting professional to join our top notch team.
Working alongside the Controller, you will be part of a tight knit team with the potential to participate in project work with opportunity for collaboration and high involvement in all aspects of the monthly close, fixed asset accounting, budgeting and forecasting process.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Budgeting and forecasting (cash and income statement) relating to various properties
- Month-end close for assigned properties, including preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and various analytics
- Accounting for property-related transactions including leases (property and equipment), customer deposits, and tenant improvements
- Preparing and analyzing financial statements
- Accounting and tracking of fixed assets, including maintenance of fixed asset records, depreciation calculations, and all reporting
- Tracking fixed asset additions against budget and forecasting related timing of cash requirements
- Implementing fixed asset software and required compilation/reconciliation of data
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related degree
- A minimum of four years of corporate accounting experience, CPA welcome but not required
- Advanced Excel proficiency and familiarity with QuickBooks
- Consolidation and multi-company experience, a plus
- System implementation experience, a plus
skills: Budgeting, Forecasting, Consolidations, Fixed Assets, Analysis, Month-End Close, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.