A global medical equipment company in North Dallas is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist the Marketing team in identifying investment opportunities. This position reports to the Manager of Financial Analysis for Shared Services.
The opportunity provides a lot of visibility and is a great chance to interact with leaders across the entire organization and support the Marketing group-- a highly visible and profitable business unit.
Salary: $85k plus 11% annual bonus
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Provide budget and accounting support
- Gather data for reporting financial results
- Analyze data to assist marketing team
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of professional experience, with emphasis on financial analysis, budgeting/forecasting and accounting required
- Sound analytical depth and strong technical skills in finance and/or accounting. Prior Marketing and ROI financial support is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills appropriate for consultation to all levels of management
For immediate consideration, apply today! If you have any questions or referrals, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.