job summary: Great opportunity Director of Financial Reporting with a large entertainment company!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Oversees monthly (Balance Sheet and P&L) and quarterly close
- Responsible for overseeing balance sheet analyses
- Prepares senior management reporting packages
- Review SAP system access for propriety of users
- Ensure SOX compliance
qualifications: Basic qualifications:
- College degree in Finance or Accounting
- Public accounting background (Big Four) with CPA
- Minimum 8 years related experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in financials systems, preferably SAP General Ledger and Hyperion
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.