job summary: Collections Specialist
The Collections Specialist is responsible for placing outbound calls and answering inbound calls related to the collections process. The successful candidate will possible strong customer service skills and have 1-2 years of experience.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 44,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Answer 50 or more inbound calls daily;
- Make 50 or more outbound calls daily.
- Enter credit card, check, and ACH payments by utilizing 10-key.
- Maintain control of all collection calls by displaying a courteous and empathetic attitude at all times.
- Document accounts accurately and timely by thoroughly documenting accounts as they are worked to minimize "wrap-up" time between calls.
- Seek solutions for those that want to pay, overcome stalls and objections, and be able to negotiate payment plans or disputes for one-call resolution.
- Recover delinquent accounts for dental offices and large corporations nationwide.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and a positive attitude when communicating with all customers.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting preferred
- 1-2 years for experience in AR or Collections.
- 10- Key by touch (minimum of 10,000 key strokes).
- Ability to type 50+ WPM required.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to provide one-call solutions by utilizing problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to create and compose written materials with proper English grammar and punctuation in Microsoft Word.
$40,000-$44,000 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-263-7258.
skills: Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.