Seeking an experienced Controller for a Downtown Richmond company. Parking is included and this role has 4 weeks of vacation yearly in addition to paid holidays!! Business casual environment and gym onsite.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please reply to this ad or email Emily.Bicking@RandstadUSA.com
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
You will be responsible for:
- Month-End and Year-End Close.
- Coordinating and developing the annual budget, financial reports and Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Working with the Accounting Supervisor on general accounting controls, journal entries, variance analysis, accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparation and support of external audit.
- CPA required, or completion of CPA within a year
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- Strong background in accounting, analytics, financial statements, and investigative risk management
- Experience with governmental accounting and Great Plains or MS Dynamics strongly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply directly or email Emily.Bicking@RandstadUSA.com
skills: CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.