An opportunity to join a market leader in the Internal Audit department. Our Senior Internal Auditor will be instrumental in developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business and financial personnel throughout the organization. An opportunity to learn multiple facets of the organization which provides a vehicle to continuously grow within the organization!
location: Frederick, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Plans and executes assigned risk based operational and/or financial reviews of business processes.
- Contributes to the planning, fieldwork, and report writing stages of internal audits.
- Identifies risks and mitigating processes.
- Executes work diligently and accurately,
- Prepares, reviews, or revises audit working papers for audit procedures performed.
- Develops or assists staff with developing process improvements and secure management buy in to recommendations,
- Drafts, reviews, and/or revises the audit report,
- Manages own priorities to achieve agreed upon timelines, and
- BS in Accounting.
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of audit experience, public or corporate
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.