How do you feel about E-Commerce? Is it something you have experience in or a desire to work in? This is a great opportunity to work with an international company!
location: Gardena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Accounting Clerk Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain accounting records in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows
- Perform various general accounting functions such as account reconciliations, and special reports
- Record semi-monthly payroll and payroll tax expenses
- Record inter-company transactions among branches across U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Check for proper expense and revenue accruals
- Report quarterly revenue reports for tax reporting purposes
- Renew business licenses and permits
- Assist in month end close activities
- Process Accounts Payable in accordance with the company's internal control procedure
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Korean Fluency is a MUST (writing, reading, speaking)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent verbal/ written/ representational communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter that takes initiative with the ability to anticipate needs as they arise and goal oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to responsibly handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting, Finance or associated field)
Please contact Marcus Tonsick at 213-289-9955
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.