Do you prefer a high energy environment? Do you appreciate manufacturing and distribution? How about e-commerce and retail? If you have a positive attitude and want to work in a family environment, this might be the right opportunity for you!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Reconciles A/R customer accounts specifically mainly Business to Consumer AR accounts (e-commerce).
- Coordinates and works with Marketing Department in accessing Excel Spreadsheets for reconciliation of B2C accounts.
- A/R collections; Assists in credit and collections.
- Answers A/R inquiries.
- Assists in various tasks in Infor (M3), such as printing out A/R aging, faxing, emailing customers, putting notes in customers' accounts, etc.
- Prints out invoices from Infor and proofs of deliveries when requested.
- Processes credit applications in Microsoft Word.
- Maintains various files and records in an organized manner.
- Protects organization's values by keeping learned information confidential.
- Assists in reconciling B2B, when needed.
- Performs any other related duties as may be required.
- AA Degree, with accounting subjects; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Advanced Excel
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in credit and collection.
- Experience in ERP systems preferred.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
Must have the ability to multi-task, while maintaining composure and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this post.
Please reach out to Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this post.
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.