How do you feel about E-Commerce? Is it something you have experience in or a desire to work in? This is a great opportunity to work with an international company!
location: Gardena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Senior Accountant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review accounting transactions and disclosures for compliance with GAAP and other regulations
- Research, analyze, document and present conclusions, in accordance with authoritative accounting literature on significant accounting and reporting matters
- Review processes to ensure efficient and effective internal controls are maintained
- Support special projects as assigned by the Manager
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing processes
- Assist with company audits and preparation of reports required by regulatory agencies
- Review inter-company transactions among branches across U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Check for proper expense and revenue accruals
- Review quarterly revenue reports for tax reporting purposes
- Perform other duties as assigned
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Korean Fluency is a MUST (writing, reading, speaking)
- 4 or more years of relevant experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent verbal/ written/ representational communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter that takes initiative with the ability to anticipate needs as they arise and goal oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to responsibly handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting, Finance or associated field)
Please contact Marcus Tonsick at 213-289-9955 or reply to this posting.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.