job summary: Job Description: Assistant Marketing Manager Summary
The Assistant Marketing Mgr. will be responsible for development and execution of Marketing Communication for supporting the business management functions of the brand marketing team in order to help the company meet annual sales and profitability goals.
The role reports in to the Senior Brand Manager and involves working closely with Customer Marketing on a regular basis.
location: Bridgeport, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Communication Execution and Analysis
- Execute marketing tactics in line with the annual marketing plan; including but not limited to:
- Digital Display and Print Advertising
- Social Media, including:
- Post development
- Direct posting via brand profile
- Brand profile management including responding to posts to the profile
- Perform regular assessment of marketing tactic performance via direct analysis and by obtaining results from outside agencies as needed.
- Report out performance analysis results to:
- Provide awareness of ongoing campaign progress
- Recommend opportunities for refining tactics while still in-market
- Outline overarching tactical learnings to be used in Annual Planning
- Support development of content for customer trade shows, promotions, sell sheets, sales/marketing presentations, educational videos, and other sales & marketing activities.
- Lead National Trade Show execution including booth layout and design, team attendance, budget and cost tracking and other related tasks.
- Manage Professional business budget; including PO and invoice tracking and payment
- Manage marketing collateral; including but not limited to:
- Track collateral inventory levels
- Create and update annual Price List and Price Index
- Support Annual Business & Marketing Planning
Website Management and Maintenance
- Monitor and update website on a routine basis
- Coordinate updates through agency or directly, as needed
- Work with agency in support of SEO initiative
- Manage basic back end system for all updates
- Additional responsibilities in support of the business may be assigned as needed.
qualifications: Knowledge and Required Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 Years of experience in marketing
- B to B experience preferred
- CPG Brand Management experience a plus
- Tradeshow management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Must possess the time management skills necessary to handle multiple projects at once
- Able to travel to tradeshows
- Service Driven
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Professional appearance
- The following types of physical effort are required to perform this role's essential duties:
- Frequent sitting
- Frequent use of a computer
- Moving and carrying of product and/or set up materials at trade shows
Please submit qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.