Are you an experienced Billing Professional with advanced Excel skills, a problem solver and self starter?
Exciting Mid Level Billing Coordinator opportunity with one of the leaders in the educational scene in New York City.
The role requires handling and producing invoices for complex client contracts, organizing, managing, and streamlining the client invoicing process for assigned contracts.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Generating client invoices for routine and complex billing arrangements
- Follow through, tracking and reporting of multiple assignments and progress
- Process monthly recurring invoices, adjusting pricing when necessary
- Ensure all distribution codes are correct per line items on invoices
- Email or mail invoices as designated by the clients request
- Compiling, analyzing and recording bills, preparing and issuing invoices
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues, issuing monthly statements
- Keeping customer files updated with current invoices, bills and contact information.
- Keep track of transactions and to follow up on discrepancies
- Establishes Excel-based invoices in client-prescribed formats
- Provides training and guidance to lower-level Billing Coordinators
- 3+ years Billing Experience
- Strong strategic and critical thinking problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate strong math skills and understanding of the budget and client invoicing process, as well as comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.